Sunday, August 30, 2009

Blogs For A Cause

As I've been reading several adoption blogs, I've come across several really cute ones designed by Blogs For A Cause. Nikki is offering a special for the month of September. You can read about it here.

I've been so inspired by young women like this who are dedicating their young lives to helping others! If I were without the responsibilities of my own kiddos, I would want to be like these gals. In fact, if I could figure out a way to do it now with my family, I would.

Check out what Katie is doing in Uganda here. Katie is amazing! She is only about 20 years old and has changed so many lives. She is the mother of 13 girls! 13!! And that's only what she does when she's home!

Sophie's story is incredible, too. It's here.

Renee is also in Uganda, feeding hundreds of people each week. One person - feeding hundreds. I want to be one person like that. Her blog is here.

I am SO blessed by an AMAZING, INCREDIBLE God!! I truly believe that He expects me to use it for His good, to bless others. Doug and I have both changed so much over the past year. We are so very different than we were even such a short time ago. We both believe that God has a purpose and plan for our marriage and for our family. It is our intention to live our lives differently than we ever have. I hope that will be evident to you as the days and weeks pass.

I am more excited about my God and my life than I have ever been and I am anxiously waiting and praying to see where He leads. I'm preparing for an adventure and I can't wait! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment